addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Photography Club Message Board Seattle Photography Club Discussion Forum › Please help with this Meetup

Please help with this Meetup

Alan L.
Alan_Lawrence
Group Organizer
Bellevue, WA
I'm very excited about the Seattle Photography Club meetup and I know we'll have some great opportunities in 2012 and beyond.

The Meetup group costs money and takes quite a bit of time to maintain. Meetup.com charges a monthly fee to maintain the group page.

Please consider helping me defray the costs with a very small $5-10 donation just once a year. I'd really appreciate your help and support.

You can make your contribution here on the left side of the meetup page here: http://www.seattlephotographyclub.com/­

Every little bit helps. Thanks for considering.

Best wishes,

Alan