A former member
Post #: 1
I'm thinking of going to the zombie walk on July 7th to take some photos (I won't be in a zombie getup though).

Anyone else planning to go? If enough people are going maybe we can turn it into a meetup.
Frank D.
user 11216326
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
I will be at the afternoon street party. It was a hoot last year. It's great for photography.
Heather D
user 29463562
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
I noticed on their FB page that you need to buy tickets? Is that to enter or to join the walk? I'll attend, for sure.
Frank D.
user 11216326
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
It was $5 at the gate last year.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'd like to go! It really sounds like an amazing photo op. I'm in Kirkland and would love to carpool and/or do a meetup during the day. I need to get details about it, as I don't know yet where it takes place or for how long, etc.
Heather D
user 29463562
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
Red, White and Dead Zombie Walk presented by ZomBcon3501 Phinney Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103

I think the event runs from 12 pm to 8 pm, but the walk itself, I'm not sure. I believe someone said around 6 pm?
A former member
Post #: 2
Their facebook page does say 12-8 but according to one of the comments posted in fb "7pm at the very latest" for the walk as they have to do a count for the Guiness record. I've never been to a zombie walk so I don't really know what to expect.

http://www.facebook.c...­

I'm up for a meetup in the daytime but I'll probably have to leave before 6 PM.