align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Seattle Photography Club Message Board Seattle Photography Club Discussion Forum › Tonight and the Weather

Tonight and the Weather

Alan L.
Alan_Lawrence
Group Organizer
Bellevue, WA
You are getting this email because you are RSVP'd for tonight's long exposure shoot.  I'm debating with myself on whether or not to postpone this to next week as the weather isn't looking great.  Even if it is not raining, the clouds will not give us great light.  The forecast is could go either way.
Next week's weather is looking great.  So, chime in!  What do you think?  Should we keep it tonight or move it to next week?  Please respond to this email asap.
Thanks, Alan
Jann
user 7605626
Sammamish, WA
Post #: 2
I hope you'll postpone!!