addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle PyLadies Message Board › Google+ and Google Communities

Google+ and Google Communities

A former member
Ok, I was trying to get something together for Google+ and here is the url

https://plus.google.c...­

But now there are Google Communities and I made this one private so we can chat, get together to do online tutorials and such.  I think it would be cool and maybe a bit easier to have a virtual hangout for weekly online help sessions or tutorials and then meet up monthly for a more social scene and when I get more organized (maybe when we have more than 1 organizer hint hint) I really want to do events.

So, because the Google Communities is private the only way for me to invite people is via name or email or probably if you join the Google+ group I can invite you that way!

Hopefully after the holidays we will get going a bit more regularly

Happy Holidays - Steph