Lumineers fans! We appear to be short an 'official' host/organizer, so I thought I'd make a last-minute effort. If you're looking for me/us at the venue and/or have questions, feel free to call or text: [masked]-2227. Weather/life permitting, I will plan to arrive by 6 in hopes of grabbing a good spot. I don't expect park folks to let one of me save enough room for all 24 of us, so it would be great if others can help. :)
Remember, Marymoor concerts are rain or shine! :) Given we can bring in food, etc. (see highlights below and more detail at http://www.marymoorconcerts.com/ticketing/), if folks are interested in potlucking snacks, please chime in so we know who's bringing what, etc. Zero pressure, of course - you should meet up with us regardless!
Allowed at Marymoor:
- Coolers and food items (non-glass containers only)
- Factory-sealed non-alcoholic beverages (non-glass containers only)
- Blankets and beach towels. Depending on attendance, you may be asked to limit the footprint of your blanket.
- Low-backed beach chairs (seat 12" or lower from the ground and height 28" or lower)
- Umbrellas when it's raining