Hopefully the weather will be kind to us for this one. This weekend was great but there are ominous predictions about changes in the weather next week. This is a sheltered paddle, though, and currents won't be a problem. Keep posted for further updates - we'll postpone it if high winds are forecast.
Read the trip description here:Lummi Island Overnight Camp, Octobe?