Re: [seakayaking-35] Assistance moving kayaks and leading the trip will be needed for Saturday

From: Peter
Sent on: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 9:15 AM
OK, let's hear it Saul..... what happened???




On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 9:06 AM, Leea <[address removed]> wrote:
OUCH!!! I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Leea

> From: [address removed]
> To: [address removed]
> Subject: Re: [seakayaking-35] Assistance moving kayaks and leading the trip will be needed for Saturday
> Date: Tue, 7 Oct[masked]:19:00 -0400
>
> Hello Saul,
>
> I hope you have a speedy recovery. I got tasked to go to Army training
> this weekend, so I will not be able to go on the San Juan trip. Sorry
> about the short notice. I'll change my RSVP on the meetup page.
>
> Take care,
>
> Brian Carnes
>
>
> On Oct 6, 2008, at 8:53 AM, Saul wrote:
>
> > Good morning everyone, I have updated boat assignments and meals for
> > the San Juans trip and for the Kenmore Salmon paddle. Unfortunately
> > I broke my left leg in two places yesterday, so I won't be very good
> > at loading kayaks or moving the trailer.,I'll also need someone else
> > to lead the San Juans trip. If you can help with any of this, please
> > let me know, it would be much appreciated.
> >
> > Saul
> >
> >
> > Saul Kinderis
> > [address removed]
> > Www,isomedia,com/homes/saul
> >[masked]
> > 206,313,0107
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to
> > everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> > http://seakayaking.meetup.com/35/
> > This message was sent by Saul ([address removed]) from Seattle Area
> > Sea Kayaking Meetup Group.
> > To learn more about Saul, visit his/her member profile: http://seakayaking.meetup.com/35/members/4516251/
> > To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup.com/account/comm/
> > Meetup Support: [address removed]
> > 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
> >
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://seakayaking.meetup.com/35/
> This message was sent by Brian ([address removed]) from Seattle Area Sea Kayaking Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Brian , visit his/her member profile: http://seakayaking.meetup.com/35/members/4845758/
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup.com/account/comm/
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>




--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Leea ([address removed]) from Seattle Area Sea Kayaking Meetup Group.
To learn more about Leea, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here

Meetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy