Subject: Kayak Caroling will be canceled due to storm warning
With the various forecasts all calling for cold temperatures and high
winds, I don't feel that a nighttime group paddle is prudent for our
planned Christmas Caroling, so once I have web access I will cancel the
paddle. We'll still be going dancing at the Highway 99 Blues Club if
you'd like to join us there.
A stormy weekend develops late Saturday with snow and strong east
foothill wind, lasting through Sunday. Highs in the mid 20s to low 30s.
Damaging wind gusts in the Cascades and east foothills could top 70 mph