addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Area Sea Kayaking Meetup Group Message Board Looking for Paddle Partners and event ideas › Paddling Kilisut Harbor Sat 6/29

Paddling Kilisut Harbor Sat 6/29

Lana
LanaCar
Maple Valley, WA
Post #: 15
I'm camping at Fort Flagler for the weekend, and planning to paddle on Sat, maybe on Sun too. If you'd like to join me I'll probably be heading out noonish. This will be my first saltwater paddle in my new kayak! So I'll just be taking it slow and enjoying the scenery. :-) I just want to get more comfortable in my boat.
Email lanacarlene@gmail.com if you want to meet up.
Lana
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Lana, I also have a new kayak, though have some experience kayaking. Would love to meet more kayakers and get out whenever, especially after work with these long days. I am in North Tacoma. There are some great kayaking places in the South Sound, though am just learning about them. I kayak off of Dast Pt. recenlty, very nice. Also Lake St. Clair in Thurston County is really amazing. Can also launch from Pt. Defiance Park in Tacoma.