Seattle Area Sea Kayaking Meetup Group Message Board Kayaking Equipment For Sale or Trade › Impex Assateague, carbon-kevlar for sale

Impex Assateague, carbon-kevlar for sale

A former member
Post #: 1
Sadly, we are moving and can't take the kayak with us. So it has to get sold to a loving home pretty quickly!
It's in really good shape, not often paddled. Great for tall folks (I'm 6'4" and needed this because few boats can fit my legs!), or anyone wanting a larger cockpit opening - I actually bought it from a lady who wanted it for the large opening (easier to get in and out of). It also has 3 storage compartments, so perfect for overnights and longer trips. Also: super lightweight!
It does have a small spider crack near the cockpit b/c the prior owner had overtightened it, but it was checked out by Impex and given the OK as nothing structural or anything to worry about.
Asking $1700 OBO - it goes for $4500 new, and is only a few years old, so it's a great deal.
Let me know if you're interested! 206.759.6454
pics: http://www.flickr.com...­