A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,
I'm getting into Seattle next Thursday and would love to find some paddling partners for afternoon/evening outings, and weekends - throughout the summer. I'm coming from southern Oregon and would like a tour guide - or two. Although I'm perfectly fine with exploring the area on my own, company is always nice. ;)
Thanks!
Laurie
Larry M
lminor11
Seattle, WA
Post #: 43
Hi Laurie,
We usually have some evening paddles around Alki and the arboretum along with an occasional night paddle through the locks. I will try to get some of those on the schedule soon and I am sure other organizers will also.

Larry
A former member
Post #: 2
Sounds great, thanks!
Don K.
user 35271562
Gig Harbor, WA
Post #: 2
Hi all,
I'm getting into Seattle next Thursday and would love to find some paddling partners for afternoon/evening outings, and weekends - throughout the summer. I'm coming from southern Oregon and would like a tour guide - or two. Although I'm perfectly fine with exploring the area on my own, company is always nice. ;)
Thanks!
Laurie
Hi Laurie,

Welcome to Seattle. We paddle for any reason :) out of gig harbor. If you want to paddle here. We have extra gear boats included if you need.