add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Seattle Unity User Group Message Board › Meetup This Month - Showcasing Your Projects

Meetup This Month - Showcasing Your Projects

Brandon W.
Group Organizer
Cambridge, GB
Hi everyone,

Yup, the raining has started and the leaves are turning red; great season for staying inside and making games! This month, we are opening up the floor to everyone who's got a project to show. It doesn't have to be a complete project. If you are looking for an artist, or a programmer, come and show us your ideas and work-in-progress!

I'd like to get a rough count how many people are interesting in showing their projects. Please email me if you'd like to show a demo and we'll figure out how to organize it.

Also, currently the event is set on Oct 31st, which I realized today is Halloween. Will this be a big problem for most people? Please let me know if this is a concern for you.

By the way for the artists in the group, there is a webinar tomorrow (­) on zSpace's intriguing new 3D device - think Wacom tablet with an added dimension + 3D glasses. The LA user group loved their demo so check it out if you have time tomorrow.

Thanks again!
Dan D.
user 5294607
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
Yeah... Halloween is a sacred holiday and not a good night to do this. :)
Charlie P.
user 12128048
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
I'll *probably* come whether it is Halloween or not, but it does give me pause. Lotsa parties to choose from :)
Brandon W.
Group Organizer
Cambridge, GB
Post #: 48
Thanks for the reply guys. I've also gotten a few emails about this so we are changing the date! Will send out an email soon regarding the new date and new venue. :)