* Learn How To Graft Your Own Apple Tree
* Take Home 5 New Trees Personalized By You
* Learn to Develop an Espaliered Living Fence
We will provide mini-dwarf bare root stock and a variety of scion wood for grafting 5 trees. This root stock is ideal for espalier/containers and grows up to 6 feet. Planted 3 feet apart they can be developed into a living fence (that's less expensive than a new cedar fence!).
Materials and tools will be supplied for the workshop and available for purchase at cost, including extra root stock. Additional custom trees grafted by Gil are available for $7.
Cost: $85 per person. Lunch is included. Class limited to 15 people.
Email to Register: [masked]
Phone for More Info:[masked]
Instructor: Gil Schieber
* Owner of Borealis Landscape & Design - www.borealislandscape.com
* Created over 250 gardens in Seattle region
* Published in three books, including one on xeriscaping
* Teaches Master Gardeners horticultural techniques:
pruning, irrigation, soil fertility, food growing