addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Urban Homesteaders Message Board › Any Single Parents Here?

Any Single Parents Here?

A former member
Post #: 68
Strong Single Parents Of South Sound is having dinner at Karma indian restaurant in Puyallup Sunday July 29th at 6:30pm for a little adults only time.

12623 Meridian Ave East, Puyallup, Washington 98374

We have a single parents meetup that migrated over to facebook http://www.facebook.c...­

A former member
Post #: 69
we also have 6 acres that I am struggling to maintain while dealing with chronic pain so I may soon be looking for renters especially anyone who loves gardening, etc. I have 2 rooms that I may potentially rent out. best possibly situation would be other single parents who share a room with their young child or people who love the opportunity to garden and enjoy small children around as I have a almost 2 year old and an enormous playroom.

We have an abundance of edible plants that i was hoping to get planted but many are still in their starter pots still and more than half of the raised bed that took me 3 months to build is still waiting for me to move the rest of the rocks, mulch and topsoil into it.... and berry starts and 6 fruit trees that are dreaming of being put int he ground...

bit off more than I can chew