Urban Homesteaders Message Board › Gardening Near Downtown Kent

Gardening Near Downtown Kent

Stacey
user 10310511
Kent, WA
Post #: 3
I have a large garden (ok, it's my whole front and side yard!). No chemicals. Lots of mulch and burlap bags and compost. Your help to get it spruced up gets us both food for the season, and beyond if we tackle season extension tasks. I have many things already planted all around the place, but there's weeds to vanquish and much more space available to reclaim and utilize. If you're willing to help, I'm willing to share.

Already in the ground: red russian kale, curly kale, celery, parsley, salad greens, onions, garlic, ....

Perennial: raspberries, blueberries, marion berries, strawberries, huckleberries, thimble berries, artichoke, asparagus, french sorrel, rhubarb....

Trees: gravenstein apple, fruit salad tree (plum, peach, nectarine, apricot), cherry trees....

Starts: tomatoes, peppers, more salad greens, broccoli, cauliflower....

I have lots of seeds, most of the regular crops you're used to seeing, mostly organic or heirloom seeds.

I'm sure there's tons I'm missing, but you get the idea....

Oh, and lots of flowers too. I mix it all in. It's not in nice neat rows, so if you're a type-A personality this may not be the situation for you. smile If you're interested, send me a note privately with your phone number and a little about yourself.