addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Visualization - SeaVis Message Board › Edward Tufte course coming to Seattle in July

Edward Tufte course coming to Seattle in July

Maggie S.
user 76259082
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hey, visualizers -- I notice Tufte is bringing his course to Seattle July 25 or 26 -- it's a one-day course, so you take your pick. http://www.edwardtuft...­.
A former member
Post #: 18
I have a group of about 5-6 people from Getty who want to go to the course. If you're interested in going, let me know and I can add you to our 'group'; if we have 10 or more people we can get the 20% discount that brings the cost down to $304.

It's pretty simple for me to do a group registration - the form asks how many people I want to register and then, for each one, asks for the date of the course they want to attend, name, address and credit card/billing info. FYI, if you're not comfortable giving me this info, I understand.

I plan to register our group on Tuesday, April 9 at about noon. Please let me know before then if you'd like to be included. I'll check with the course and see if we can add more people to the group after it's been created.

Leah
leah.kaufman@gettyimages.com
206-861-3654
Maggie S.
user 76259082
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Hi, Leah -- have you gotten any takers? I haven't gotten an OK from my manager yet, so I'm not sure, but it's a great idea to go in together as a group.