Seattle Writers Group - Daylight Hours Message Board › Artists Way & Hedgebrook

Artists Way & Hedgebrook

Kelsye
Kelsye
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
I was overly ambitious when I started the Artist's Way workgroup. I can't fit it in with regular work, startup work (www.writer.ly), consulting work and writing goals. Would anyone like to take over the Artists Way meetups to ensure they keep happening for the people interested? Just email me. Otherwise, I'm going to cancel them.

ALSO, for all you women writers out there, this weekend is a Hedgebrook Salon. Here's a link for 10% off: http://www.hedgebrook...­. Hedgebrook is an AMAZING place that fosters the creative writing lives of women. I have been to one of their salon's before and found it inspiring, apt and high quality. I'm going to this one again. So is Abby from our group. Would love to see more of you out there.

XO,

Kelsye
A former member
Post #: 2
I wish I could go to more of the Artist Ways meetups, but it's tough for me to get away from work on Friday AM. Thanks for organizing it Kelsye, I got a lot of of the meeting I made it to and it was fun meeting you guys!

Is anyone going to the Port Townsend Writer's Conference in July? It would be fun to get a group together.
http://centrum.org/wr...­

Also I have plans next weekend but love the idea of Hedgebrook Salons! Count me in for future ones.

Lisa
Nancy F.
user 9267032
Seattle, WA
Post #: 13
Hi Kelsye et al,

I too am just too swamped at this time to even attend the Artist Way meetings or participate everyday to fulfill the activities - although i must say I feel that I got a lot out of the 5 weeks of morning pages i did complete. Another time perhaps...

Would so love to join you guys at Hedgebrook but I'm going to LA for a long weekend. Leaving Friday am so can't make group again this week.

Have a wonderful time this weekend - want to hear all about it.

Nancy
A former member
Post #: 5
Thank you Kelsye, for organizing this. I haven't had the time to go to the Meet-ups, but using the book on my own has been a fantastic experience, I will never stop - hopefully. Anitra