align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Seattle useR Group (R Programming Language) Message Board › Any Marketing Analysts Out There?

Any Marketing Analysts Out There?

Natalie
NatalieDix
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Greetings - I'm a digital marketing analyst learning 'R' to better evaluate and predict bid behavior in the ad exchange environment. I've got a few books and am tinkering with some basic code, but I'm not a statistician by any means. I could use some help from anyone using R in the marketing domain, or someone who at least understands the basic use cases. Any kind souls out there willing to share your wisdom?