Seattle useR Group (R Programming Language) Message Board › Biostatistician Clinical Trials (US Anywhere)
|A former member||
As the project statistician for assigned clinical programs, the position will advise team members in drug development strategies, plans all aspects of data analysis for assigned projects, has responsibility for the preparation and maintenance of the Analysis Plan (AP), and ensures the quality controlled production of all tables, listings and graphs for the clinical document while adhering to the pre specified analyses and timelines. This position interacts with domestic and foreign regulatory agencies for assigned R&D projects. The position may serve on company and/or departmental teams and make recommendations for departmental standards.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Education or education/experience combination equivalent to a post graduate degree in statistics or statistics related field. At least three (3) years of pharmaceutical experience with Ph.D. or Ph.D. equivalent or five (5) years of pharmaceutical experience with a Master's Degree or Master's Degree equivalent.
• Statistical expertise with regard to clinical studies in Design including cross over, multiplicity, interim analyses, non inferiority, sample size and power.
• Statistical expertise with regard to clinical studies in Analysis including treatment by center interaction, multi center, missing value imputation, covariate, and subpopulations.
• Statistical expertise with regard to clinical studies in Methodology including analysis of variance and mixed linear models, survival analysis, categorical data analysis, reliability, multivariate analysis, robust estimation, nonparametric techniques, and group sequential analyses.
• Solid knowledge in global regulatory guidance documents and requirements.
• Sound working knowledge of SAS.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and computer skills.
• Flexible and well-organized with the initiative to take on unfamiliar tasks and work well under pressure.
bizi is a New Jersey based BI consulting firm focusing on life science and healthcare. bizi works with a wide range of clients from pharmaceutical giants to biotechnology startups. Founded by seasoned management consultants, bizi strives to provide an alternative work/life style for today’s top analytic talent: challenging projects, competitive pay and flexible work arrangement.
Contact Kelly Ke at (201)204-9561 or .apply on our website
Edited by User 12,122,094 on Feb 11, 2013 3:19 PM