I'd like to thank everypony who has been working hard to make Everfree Northwest a success! Hey, you know what this calls for? A party!
Format will be much the same as previous parties I've thrown with the exception that in order to attend this party, you must have been on staff at EFNW 2013. (Note, I think they're still recruiting some staff, if you're interested in getting in on this deal, eh!)
For those of y'all who have never been to one of my parties: This'll be pretty free-form and loose. Party starts at Party Standard Time (ie. show up when you can, after about noon-ish) and lasts as long as y'all want to stay. Activities will depend on what attendees want to do, but possibilities include:
* "Bronies" documentary viewing
* Hot tub
* Trotmania (or other DDR)
* Pony-themed Rock Band
* My Little Karaoke
* Board Games
* Card games anypony wants to run on their own.
* Watching MLP episodes or parodies
* Just hanging around and chatting / drawing / playing music
* Campfire with s'mores (weather permitting)
Sodas, hamburgers, hot-dogs, sausages, various other grilled meats and non-meats and some snacking foods will be provided. If you have special dietary requirements or preferences, please let me know! It would be great if attendees could bring a side dish, main dish, dessert, or snack of some kind, though this isn't required of course.
I doubt we'll get this many EFNW staffers, but in case we do, I'm sorry to say I must set the attendee limit for my party to 50. Things just get a little too crowded beyond that number, eh. Please RSVP early if you will be on EFNW 2013 staff and want to come, and please un-RSVP yourself if you later discover you can't come or ended up not being on staff (so we free up slots for those on the waiting list, if there ends up being one).
IMPORTANT FORMAT CHANGES/NOTES:
* Standard social gathering etiquette applies. If you have a problem with body or foot odor, please make sure to bathe, use deodorant and wear fresh clean clothing before coming to the party. And please keep your shoes on! With so many bodies in one place in the middle of the summer, let's try to keep the smells tolerable, eh. ;)
* The 3:00am curfew for the hot tub worked well last time, so let's do that again: Nopony in the hot tub after 3:00am (and be quiet outside after dark, eh.)
* A LOT more bronies stayed overnight last time than I expected. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, I just want to make sure there's enough sleeping space for everypony. So if you plan on staying overnight, please let me know here! I'm guessing that no more than 20 would be able to sleep on the floor space I have, so let's try to keep it at that number, and priority will be given to those who have to travel longer distances and/or are relying on public transit. (The bus service near my house is distant and infrequent, unfortunately.) Also, for those who can, plan on bringing some bedding, as I only have so many sleeping bags and blankets. Also note that I've picked up an additional house-mate, so the former guest bedroom is no longer available for sleeping.
* Bronies of all ages are welcome, though I would ask under-age bronies to have a parent or guardian present and to contact me before the party. Alcohol will almost certainly be present at the party. (And those not of legal age are of course required not to partake!)
* Those who do drink are expected to do so responsibly and maintain good behavior (though this hasn't been a problem in the past, for those of you just joining us).
* Although I am pleased that Washington has passed much saner laws with regard to the use of marijuana by responsible adults, please do not bring any *ahem* wacky weed to the party.
UPDATE[masked]: Feel free to bring your significant other along to the party even if they weren't on staff. Please RSVP for both of you so we keep our head count accurate, eh.