add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Seattle Area MLP:FiM Fans Message Board › How to Contact the Meetup Host

How to Contact the Meetup Host

Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 7
More of a question than a definitive, but what would be the easiest route of contact for everyone day of events? My Twitter profile is one of the easiest ways to contact me publicly, but I don't want to restrict those without an account (or those who want to keep their pony love a secret, for some silly reason).

Other potential options are email or text via cell phone, but if everyone was on board with Twitter, that would be spectacular. Thoughts?
A former member
Post #: 2
Twitter is an option. You can subscribe to a persons tweets via text even if you don't have an account.

Alternatively, something like text marks (think SMS Mailing List) could work.
Roy G. B.
Puyallup, WA
Post #: 10
Gummi & I both have Twitters, so we'd both be on board for that, I think.
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 9
I really think that's the best option. Everyone feel free to follow me @BejotyGames!

Send me a DM or reply over there to let me know you're a brony so I don't assume it's a spam account or random person~