Seattle Area MLP:FiM Fans Message Board › hello ive been in i just joined yalls comunity and i would like to introduce

hello ive been in i just joined yalls comunity and i would like to introduce myself

A former member
Post #: 26
hello fellows i myself am a fur names Aki but i personally think the brony comunity ive met so far is well personally alot better then the fur one. but all that put aside just so you get to know me alittle better my real life name is gregory wallin im a 20 year old male. i live on ssi because of some back problems and a few other things. but im relitivly easy going and i have a super open mind. i love to see others happy and compasinate and yes i do watch mlp but mainly because it shows great morals i think everyone needs alittle of in there life lol. but anyways my skype is sling.dancer i dont like to use it i perfer google hangouts so my gmail is akiwolfgaming@gmail.com i hope we can get to know each other more i dont drive so thats going to be a hassle and im looking into move to everet as well because the landlord's house is going forclosed.