Seattle Area MLP:FiM Fans Message Board › Everfree Flyer / Promotion Group?

Everfree Flyer / Promotion Group?

MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 162
Hey guys! Who runs that group that was at Folklife? I'd love to maybe join up again before Everfree and perhaps go down to Pikes Place on a busy Saturday and help promote the con. I was in the Shining Armor costume. Anyone up for that?
Autumn
user 80592732
Renton, WA
Post #: 5
by the way loved that costume! and ill probably go just depends when it would be :3
A former member
Post #: 1
Possibly Sunday, June 30th. Every other weekend day I completely booked. But other people are totally allowed to organize and go too. that's just the next time I'm rree.
Emily L.
user 12376291
Monroe, WA
Post #: 1
We are brand new to the group but would love to find out more about the idea of a meetup Sunday, June 30th and what type of event it would be. This note is for Ryan & Kathryn, newcomers to the group living 25 miles north east of Seattle, in lovely Monroe, WA
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 163
Possibly Sunday, June 30th. Every other weekend day I completely booked. But other people are totally allowed to organize and go too. that's just the next time I'm rree.
Unfortunatly, I have to work on Sundays, so Shining Armor couldn't attend. :(