Seattle Area MLP:FiM Fans Message Board › Special message for everypony attending Everfree Northwest! <3

Special message for everypony attending Everfree Northwest! <3

A former member
Post #: 1
I just moved to Tacoma from Finland, and I really want some Brony pals! :,3 I am sixteen years old, and I'm so gonna love and tolerate the *squee* out of you!
I truly believe in the magic of friendship, and I would do anything for my friends. But now I am here far away from home with nopony to hug. UnU
I believe that we are all beautiful and special, and we shall all love each other and ourselves with the special qualities we have.
I am very jolly, supportive, fun-loving, silly, (kinda like Pinkie ;D) and I just want some special bronies to call my friends. It does not matter how different we are... I don't judge anypony. I want to make this world a better place. I ant to share love.
Like Twilight Sparkle said (Our beloved Princess<3) "Everypony everywhere has a special magical connection with her friends, maybe even before she's met them. If you're feeling lonely and you're still searching for your true friends, just look up in the sky, who knows, maybe you and you're future best friends are all looking at the same rainbow."
I really would like to have friends, and feel the magic of friendship. And someday even find a Flash to my Light! ^__^ Lol I think I'm so funny, don't I..? :,)
I am waiting to hear from you,
With Love
Tuuli~
Autumn
user 80592732
Renton, WA
Post #: 7
Oh my god! you sound so nice!! :33 hope to see you at a meetup sometime! or even at everfree! (if you are going) if you wanna chat my skype name is chloekrick123 or if you dont have skype here is my facebook profile :3 https://www.facebook....­
Jonathan S.
jonathansokol
Redmond, WA
Post #: 10
I was worried that a bunch of people might be getting jaded, so I absolutely love your attitude!

I actually met a brony from Finland at EFNW last year. We talked about a convention that they were planning on holding over there. I'm guessing it turned out to be Crystal Fair. It sounded...cool...

I'm sure there will be a lot of people at the convention, but I'll probably see you at a meetup at least. I'm usually seen carrying around an Everfree messenger bag (of which I've seen very few others). I might also be Vinyl Scratch for part of the convention.
Sabrina
realafterglow
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
Ditto. It's rather refreshing to hear someone still be so excited about others and wanting to share themselves.
Robbert the Kangar...
user 12536418
Seattle, WA
Post #: 36
Really hope to meet you at EFNW! You sound very positive and loving, and thats what we need in the world today. :P