Seattle Area MLP:FiM Fans Message Board › PONY CHALK ART: Veterans Memorial Park 7/13/13

PONY CHALK ART: Veterans Memorial Park 7/13/13

MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 166
Just FYI, there is some pony art on the path at Veterans Memorial Park in Mountlake Terrace. It was drawn today, and if you are somewhat near by, you should go take a look before it washes away. It's awesome! :)
Prismatic P.
user 68690142
Bellingham, WA
Post #: 1
It brings joy to this crusty old soul to see pony arts in the wild.
Did you happen to snap any pics?
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 167
I did on my Twitter:
https://twitter.com/m...­
Lapinesoul
user 3595993
Seattle, WA
Post #: 10
Just FYI, there is some pony art on the path at Veterans Memorial Park in Mountlake Terrace. It was drawn today, and if you are somewhat near by, you should go take a look before it washes away. It's awesome! :)
That was my work you spotted and thank you for honoring me by finding it snapshotworthy. I've brought sidewalk chalk to the last two annual meets at this park but this was the first year I drew ponies. It was tough on my left arm (my supporting arm which is still nagging me) but I had a lot of fun drawing them and received so many compliments that I kept going for as long as I could. The Thunderlane was drawn behind me by somepony else while I was working on Derpy. I had to rub together blue, purple and white chalk by hand to get Derpy's gray. TT_TT
Prismatic P.
user 68690142
Bellingham, WA
Post #: 2
Now that's dedication.
Thanks for adding beauty and cheer to the world.