add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Seattle Area MLP:FiM Fans Message Board › Hi my name is Kilt and I need your help!

Hi my name is Kilt and I need your help!

Nero A.
user 35009522
Spokane, WA
Post #: 1
Hi there, I'm Kilt and I have a BIIIIIIIIG problem on my hands. On October 1st 2013 I will be kicked out of my house. I have tried to find employment in order to prevent this but have had no luck. I literally have just enough money to be able to afford a greyhound bus ticket to Seattle. And so I ask of you Seattle Bronies, is there anyone who would be willing to let me crash in their home for a short amount of time while I search for a job and my own home? Of course I would not be capable of paying any rent up front, but I am willing to do any and all chores as well as cook for the person/people willing to take me in. Adding onto that, once I finally do get a job I would be willing to give some money back in order to pay for the resources I use up. Now I understand that many of you are either unwilling or unable to help me with this issue, but that doesn't mean you can't help. If you could please pass this message on to any of your friends whom you think might be willing/able to take me in, I would greatly appreciate it so very very much. Please help me out with this situation in any way you can. I was homeless once in my life and I really don't want to go back to that.