I'd like to invite Meet up Members to join the S'no Joke Ski Club on our President's Weekend Trip.
This trip is perfect for everyone who loves winter sports regardless of ability; you don't even have to be a skier or snowboarder to attend. You can customize your base trip anyway you want. We are expecting 60 people and the trip is just about half sold out so far.
Cost $319 (includes $20 nonmember fee, waived if you join the S'no Joke club)
What's included in the trip cost:
- Fri, Sat and Sun night hotel accommodations are at the beautiful Bavarian Lodge in the heart of Leavenworth, WA.
- A daily delicious, hot, homemade breakfast buffet
- Fri night complimentary welcome wine/cheese party at the hotel
- The hotel features 2 outdoor hot tubs, pool and fitness room, comfy robes, flat screens, fridge and microwave and 2 queen beds in every room. Parking is free.
Add on wine dinner:
Wine Cellar reception and dinner at Icicle Ridge Winery on Sun 17th: $50 additional; limited to 50 people
Transportation from the hotel:
Each morning people will gather in the lobby to form carpools for various snow sports. Some sports are free, some cost additional money. Lift tickets ARE NOT included in the cost of the trip.
Winter sports activities:
- Daily downhill skiing at Steven's Pass or Mission Ridge
- CAT skiing on Sat Feb 16th through Powder Cats: $340 additional. Includes guide, lunch, back country safety basics, and rental gear. We have our own CAT for the entire day. Limited to 12 per day; Only 4 spots left for Sat. We can reserve a CAT for Sun if we have enough people that want to go. (Note: $170 deposit due on sign up, you do not have to do the entire 3 day trip to go CAT skiing)
- Cross Country and Snowshoeing: Trails are on the outskirts of town. If you don't have your own equipment, there are plenty of nearby rental shops
- Snowmobiling: $100 additional for 4 hours with a guide; limited to 16 people/day. Pay on the day you go.
How to sign up:
$25 non refundable deposit required, balance is due Dec. 31, 2012
Make checks payable to S'no Joke Ski club, c/o Kary York, VP, 9039 NE Juanita Dr #101, Kirkland, WA 98034.
Please indicate any additional activities such as adding Wine dinner, CAT skiing, or snowmobiling.
Questions, please email me or call[masked]-2244.
Kary York, VP and Co Trip Leader