addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Eastside Skiing and Snowboarding Meetup Message Board › Steven's Pass Thursday January 9th

Steven's Pass Thursday January 9th

Harold R
user 5784350
Kirkland, WA
Post #: 36
I am heading up to Steven's Pass to catch the 1st decent POW in a while. Let me know if you interested in car pooling from the Brickyard P&R (I405 & 160th).
Orris J.
user 25237502
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 2
Hey Harold, I wish I could have made it today. I was stuck in the Office. How was it?