January 24, 2014 · 11:45 PM
Alright everybody, get out your Super Glue! This weeks theme is BROKEN!
It's broken. Can't be fixed. Was fixed. Still see the cracks.
A broken mug.
A broken phone screen.
A broken monitor.
A broken heart.
In pieces. Was in pieces. Damaged in some way. Screen is wonky. It doesn't have to be broken in pieces, it should show it no longer works. Or the damage is the problem, whether or not it can be fixed.
How to play:
1) You will have from sun up on Friday to sun down on Thursday to shoot your amazing letter "Broken" photo. Then submit your entry below on the discussion thread.
2) You will have till Thursday (11:59 PM-ish) to post your image. Then the thread closes.
3) Please remember to tag your photos with the appropriate tags and date.
* Please refrain from posting photos from a previous time period. *
They are to be shot during the current time frame, Friday thru Thursday. If you couldn't find anything for the week, there is always next week.
4) Please submit only one photo, so make it a good one! Use the Medium setting, it shows off your lovely image better :-)
5) And please remember, do not place your entry into the group pool since this event is not a group outing. Or on Meetup.com.
And yes, camera phones are OK to use! All camera types are welcome :-)
If you share your entry on Twitter, use #SeattleFlickrFriday #Flickr @SeattleFlickr #FlickrMeetup