addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Flickrites Message Board › Photo Show at First Thursday Art Walk

Photo Show at First Thursday Art Walk

Bala
user 5370085
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Hi. I posted this on the Flickr site, but I heard some may not have seen it.

I'm having a photo show Thursday, September 1st for the Seattle First Thursday Art Walk. It will be held at b9 Architects at 210 South Jackson Street in Pioneer Square from 5 pm til 8 pm. I'll have 12 prints on display from my various travels - local and far away. We'll be serving wine, juice, and snacks. All are welcome.

And while you are down there, check out all of the other Art Walk Festivities going on around Pioneer Square. http://www.firstthurs...­

Hopefully see you then!

-Bala