Seattle Flickrites Message Board › Gear List MSE: Off-Camera Flash - July 11 2012

Gear List MSE: Off-Camera Flash - July 11 2012

Kate
katehailey
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 25
Hey everyone.

Just thought I'd share out links to some of the key pieces of equipment I had with me at the event last night. Some of you showed interest in the triggers and modifiers so in case you want to buy them...

These items will work with both Canon and Nikon flashes, as well as some of those older Vivitar's and beyond.

Small Light Modifier that can be use for both On Camera and Off-Camera Flash by. ExpoImaging, Inc - Flash Bender - Large, please note these are available for sale locally at Glazer's Camera! :)

Larger Softbox, will work with Speedlights/Flashes or even some small studio strobes, collapses like an umbrella from Westcott. please note these are available for sale locally at Glazer's Camera! :)

Wireless Triggers Check out the Cybersyncs from Paul C Buff, if you're thinking about entering the world of off camera flash, these are a great way to trigger your flashes. For about the price of one pocket wizard you can get a trigger and receiver, just so ya know you have to have 2 PocketWizards to be in business there. :)

You can also find Light Stands and the Umbrella bracket's at Glazer's. Just head over to the Lighting store (across the street from the main store), and they will help you out!
If you have any gear questions, please post them here and let's chat about it!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us last night.

kate