Seattle Flickrites Message Board › Selling equipment

Selling equipment

Gina M.
NewToSeattle
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hi,

i am new to Seattle (from the midwest), and am paring down my photog business to do just newborns. I have studio equipment, camera equipment and props that I would like to sell. Can anyone please point me towards an online group where I can post my items and not be violating group rules?

Many thanks,

Gina
Brian L.
user 8649837
Bothell, WA
The flickr meetup group page has a standing thread for offers:

http://www.flickr.com...­

Technically it is against Flickrs usage terms but I don't think anyone has had any issues selling there in the past. I've sold and purchased items locally through it.

Beyond that, I usually fall back to either craigslist, ebay or a photography forum focused on the gear I am selling (for film gear, rangefinderforum.com and apug.org for example).
Kate
katehailey
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 26
Hi Gina!

Welcome to Seattle!

Brian has some good suggestions. If you do the craigslist post, let me know and I'm happy to share it out via social media as well. And who knows might want to buy something! ;)

thanks
kate
justqqq
user 40544002
Seattle, WA
Hi, Gina:

Please let me know what do have for sale. Thanks!
Bethann S.
TheArtAngel
Seattle, WA
Hi Gina,

I just recently lost my digital camera & I'm looking for something inexpensive...any digital cameras? Thanks!
D Nithin K.
user 53915772
Seattle, WA
I am looking for light stands. Let me know if you have any.