addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seattle Food Styling and Photography Group Message Board › Any food stylists available?

Any food stylists available?

Steve
steveWhatever
Seattle, WA
Post #: 9
Most of us photographers would like to learn food styling in case we can't find or afford a stylist, hence doing both becomes convenient. Same with a stylist -learn photography and you don't need a photographer.

Is there anyone out there who would prefer to specialize in food styling and work as a team member? I prefer the photography side and have a situation in which a stylist could build a portfolio. I am working on my food portfolio too, so these aren't paying gigs, but there is plenty of food to style and photograph. Any takers?