The Seattle Food Styling and Photography Group Message Board › Monthly Theme Ideas/Suggestions

Monthly Theme Ideas/Suggestions

Kate
katehailey
Acton, MA
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

We're interested in getting feedback or suggestions from the group for possible themes that could be used for upcoming meetups through this meetup group.

If there's a style of food you might be interested in cooking or want to shoot, let's come together to see if we can make it happen.

Currently the main monthly meetup is falling on or around the third Sunday of the month. So if we can start a list of ideas, we can incorporate them in as soon as August's meetup.

Look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

Kate
Kate
katehailey
Acton, MA
Post #: 6
Hi again,

I'm bumping up this thread in the hopes of getting some feedback. At the most recently monthly event you seem interested in trying to come together to do some more stylized shoots and planning.

I'd like to put a "strategy" kind of meeting together perhaps on an evening during the week, after the 4th?

Please indicate if there's a day that works for you, so that I can put something on the calendar. As well what you would like to learn/accomplish with this group.

Thanks!

Look forward to hearing from you. :)

Kate
Richard L.
user 12524251
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hi Kate!

I am a new member and also new to the area. I'm interested in learning more about food photography, styling and lighting techniques in general, and would like to become more active with the group. Currently, most of my time is free, so if you come up with a meeting date and time, I'd like to be there.

Thanks a bunch!

Rich