Ludum Dare 27 is happening August 23rd - 26th. For those of you planning on participating the Seattle Games Coop will be holding a Show & Tell on Monday evening. As space is limited please only RSVP if you're positive you'll attend.
• 7:00 - 7:30: Show up, set up a space to show off your game.
• 7:30 - 9:30: Network, play other people's games. Cast your votes.
• 9:30 - 10:00: Votes counted and results announced
How it Will Work
At the start you will receive three tokens with which to vote -- one token for each prize category. Each game will get a jar to hold tokens. To cast a vote for a game place a token in its jar. You can allocate the votes in any fashion you see fit. At the end of the event tokens will be counted and the three games with the most tokens will be announced.
To make things a bit more interesting I will put together some small prizes for the winning games. The categories and their prizes are:
• The "Dude, Keep Working on That" Prize: Indie Game: The Movie DVD
• The "What the Heck is This?! Cool!" Prize: Level Up!: The Guide to Great Video Game Design
• The "You Must be an Artiste" Prize: Drawing Basics and Video Game Art