Seattle Preppers Message Board › Get Home Safe Seminar in Issaquah March 13th Wed. 7 pm

Get Home Safe Seminar in Issaquah March 13th Wed. 7 pm

Gary F.
webcityusa
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
My friend Chris at Rare Coin Galleries is having a great emergency seminar called GET HOME SAFE.
He is very knowledgeable and I thought I would pass on the info to this group.
Gary FLanzer

Hi All,

We are adding two extra seats for the seminar. If you would like one or both of those seats, please let me know ASAP. I need to make sure we have enough food and door prizes for everyone.

Thanks

Chris Slife

Rare Coin Galleries, Bullion Sales

Howling Coyote Silver Company, President

http://howlingcoyotes...

Here's the flyer info:

If there were a major natural disaster that rendered the road network useless; or if your car was stranded in the middle of nowhere, would you, your family, or your employees have the knowledge and gear to survive the ordeal?

Get Home Safe SEMINARS

Only $50.00 per person!
March 13 Wed.
7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Rare Coin Galleries
Space is limited to 10 people….
FREE Gear!
Snacks provided by Champion Grocery
Reserve your spot….
CALL TODAY

Get yourself, your family, and your employees ‘home safe’!
Why the need for a Get SafeGet Home Safe seminar?

1. The Get SafeGet Home Safe seminar will provide you with the knowledge needed to increase your odds of surviving a short-term (usually 24 to 72 hours) survival situation .
2. The Get SafeGet Home Safe seminar will provide you with the opportunity to purchase most of the gear needed to help you survive a 24 to 72 hour survival scenario.
3. You will learn about the key elements of survival: protection, shelter, rescue, starting fire, purifying water, food, hygiene, and overall comfort.
4. You will walk away with a lot of FREE gear!!!!
5. You will learn about the rule of threes.
6. You will learn about the 5 “C”s
7. YOU WILL LEARN. YOU WILL HAVE FUN. YOU WILL LEAVE WITH CONIFIDENCE !!!!!

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--