addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle RailsBridge Group Message Board › Great career opportunities at Wetpaint: Looking for Jr. to Sr. Rubyists!

Great career opportunities at Wetpaint: Looking for Jr. to Sr. Rubyists!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello All Passionate Rubyists - Wetpaint is calling your name!

We are looking to add several talented Ruby on Rails Developers to our fun and skilled development team and are able to offer opportunities to developers with all levels of experience, from Jr. to Sr., to work on some of the cool things we have to going on.

Wetpaint is a next-generation media platform company that is reinventing the media model for social web and uses its proprietary state-of-the-art technologies and expertise in social media to capture, engage and activate audiences. Wetpaint was founded in 2005, and business has really taken off in a big way in the last 18 months. Wetpaint Entertainment is now one of the leading entertainment properties on the web with 12 million unique monthly visitors and 1.5 million Facebook fans! We also have other exciting technology initiatives in the works to further advance our success.

This is a great opportunity to work as a part of a small, cohesive Agile team where everyone’s contributions, ideas and opinions truly matter and are required for the ultimate success. Intriguing technical solutions are needed behind the scenes to keep the big engines running smoothly. Inspirational challenges need to be addressed related to big data and big scale. Social media, data, analytics, algorithms, content – all fun every day stuff at Wetpaint! Please find more at http://www.wetpaint.c...­

Wetpaint has ~50 employees in Seattle and New York, is private held, tracking well financially, and backed by Accel Partners who also invested in Facebook and Groupon. We were just voted the #2 Startup (out of 100) in Seattle which speaks highly of our team as well as our achievements as a business and an organization: http://startupcity.or...­

Please let me know if you’re interested to talk more. If you're interested, I'd love to send you a sample snippet of what your work day may be like at Wetpaint... You'll love it!

You can reach me at PVanhanen@wetpaint.com or cell 206.200.7428, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks very much!

Best regards,

Pia