Seattle RailsBridge Group Message Board › Women's Startup Weekend

Women's Startup Weekend

Renée H.
reneedv
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Hello Seatte RailsBridge Memebers!

I was asked to pass along this information about the next Seattle Startup Weekend. These events are always a ton of fun, and I'm really excited that this one is focused on Women! I will be running a RailsBridge workshop in Berlin that weekend, but I hope some of you ladies will be able to join them!

Cheers!

**Renée

Ready to be part of something big?  Join us: we’re assembling 90 of the most talented entrepreneurial-minded women (and men) for a very special edition of Startup Weekend on July 13-15. This particular Startup Weekend will have a unique spin: a focus on connecting and showcasing the talents of women entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs and technical talent.  Men who wish to attend Women’s Startup Weekend can do so … if they find a female participant to bring them along!

We have a special offer for RailsBridge participants: Use discount code RAILSBRIDGE and get $20 off the ticket price.

Register here: http://seattlewomen.startupweekend.org/­

Please note that developers, designers and business minds of all levels are welcome at this event! Whether you attended RailsBridge after decades as a developer, or you are brand new to creating software, you are welcome and encouraged to attend this event!

We hope to see you there!