Seattle Information Architecture & User Experience Meetup Message Board › Content Strategist/Information Architect - Consulting engagement for enterpr
Aquent Studios is seeking a Content strategist/Information Architect to assist in the discovery phase of an enterprise content migration project. Our client is an international manufacturer planning to transition a large dealer web site to a new platform.
In the first phase of the project, the content strategist and our project manager will work collaboratively with the client to assess, interview stakeholders, outline goals, produce an approach to taxonomy, and develop the blueprint for the content migration.
The scope is approximately 225 hours over the next 2-3 months. Some travel will be required, with an initial trip planned for December 10th - 13th.
Goals and activities for discovery phase:
• Meet with stakeholders to understand current content organization and ownership.
• Work with client to determine who will provide guidance on content inventory.
• Work with Aquent IT Solutions to understand the technical specifications and limitations.
• Understand capabilities and limitations of Kapow tool and outcomes.
• Determine approach to each of the phases based on findings from stakeholders.
• Work closely with client to understand priorities and needs associated with dealer site content.
• Understand timelines, including dependencies, in order to develop complete project schedules.
• Look at all project needs to determine most efficient and effective approaches to additional phases.
• Design specifications document for next phase of project: content inventory, taxonomy development (including hierarchy), taxonomy implementation, governance, and migration. Specifications include approach, activities requiring client involvement, technical requirements, and test plans.
• Project Schedule and Pricing Cost Estimates for next phase
• Experience with large scale content migrations creating content strategy deliverables (content audits, user and stakeholder interviews, gap analyses, taxonomies, metadata frameworks, style guides, content migration plans, etc.)
• Expert understanding of content delivery, management, and retrieval systems
• Deep working knowledge of user-centered design
• Awareness of emerging content strategy trends, tools, and technology
• Expertise in taxonomy, navigation, metadata schema, SEO, etc.
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com
Please apply through our web site: https://apply.aquent..... If you experience technical difficulties in applying, please e-mail ebennett[at]aquent[dot]com or call 206-545-3636.