Seattle Information Architecture & User Experience Meetup Message Board › Three Senior-level positions at Concur: Principal UX Designer, UX Director i

Three Senior-level positions at Concur: Principal UX Designer, UX Director in Bellevue, and Senior Designer in SF

Brian Thurston B.
brianinseattle
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Three great positions have opened up for experienced UX pros. Please input my name as referral when you apply, and email me at brian.thurston@concur.com so I can give a heads up to the hiring Director.

UX Designer, Principal: Experienced UX designer, with strong visual and storytelling skills. Will work with me on the R&D team, prototyping and testing out new feature and app ideas. Very creative group with a lot of freedom to explore and push boundaries. Job Description/Apply

Director, User Experience: Experienced UX designer with management skills. Will be leading a team of 6 in creating the new, responsive redesign of Concur's flagship Travel & Expense cloud offering. Description/Apply

Senior UX Designer, TripIt (in San Francisco): Don't know a ton about this particular position out of our SF office, but the TripIt app is really awesome, and I'd be jealous of the person who gets to move down there to take this up. Description/Apply