addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Information Architecture & User Experience Meetup Message Board › Seeking UX Designer - Electronic Arts, Vancouver, Canada

Seeking UX Designer - Electronic Arts, Vancouver, Canada

Mark M.
user 12436784
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Speaking of UX Careers, Electronic Arts is seeking a talented UX Designer? I'll be at the event to chat about this dream job.­
Mark M.
user 12436784
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 2
Unfortunately the Jan. 14t event is full/sold-out. So I'll have make it to the next one. Please send me an email if you or anyone you know fits the role (link above). My email is