Seattle Information Architecture & User Experience Meetup Message Board › Senior UX Designers
Redtech is hiring! We have an FTE role available and are also looking for UX consultants that want project based work.
The Consulting Group at Redtech (http://www.redtech.co...) is seeking a Senior User Experience Designer to join our Consulting Services organization. This position will be responsible for leading our UX efforts including, but not limited to: working with clients to define the business requirements for their project; running User Experience requirements-gathering sessions; defining the audiences, use cases, and user flows for the project; creating conceptual User Experience designs and iterating these designs through complete functional User Experience specifications; creating wireframes in multiple formats; performing varying levels of user testing based on project needs; and working collaboratively with Design, Project Management and Development teams. Below are the skill sets we are seeking, if you’re interested in learning more please send a resume and work samples to email@example.com
• 7+ years professional experience as a User Experience designer with expertise in Information Architecture and User Centered Design processes.
• Strong UX skill set including research, strategy, information architecture, business process, and user centered design principles.
• An informed set of core values regarding user experience, technology, and business communication and the ability to present them with eloquence and concision.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Deep experience supporting sales and account management, including project estimation, pitches and business development
• An online portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn ideas into a strong and unique user experiences.
• Solid experience guiding or managing user research and usability testing.
• Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from product management, engineering, and marketing.
• Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
• Expert skill level in the standard tools of the user experience design trade, e.g. Photoshop, Visio, Balsamiq, Axure, Illustrator, and HTML/CSS.
• Confidence and ability presenting to and influencing both customers and internal management.
• A proven track record for delivering compelling and thoughtful solutions within the constraints of a budget based project lifecycle.
• We are looking for a true UX geek with an unabashed love for designing compelling and exciting user experiences.
• Experience managing UX deliverables within the Agile/SCRUM and waterfall project management frameworks.
• Experience designing responsive Web experiences and Mobile experiences