Seattle Information Architecture & User Experience Meetup Message Board › Redtech is hiring! Seeking UX Consultants for Project based work and FTE!!!
Redtech is hiring! We have an FTE role available and are also looking for UX consultants that want project based work.
The Consulting Group at Redtech (http://www.redtech.co...) is seeking a Senior User Experience Designer to join our Consulting Services organization. This position will be responsible for leading our UX efforts including, but not limited to: working with clients to define the business requirements for their project; running User Experience requirements-gathering sessions; defining the audiences, use cases, and user flows for the project; creating conceptual User Experience designs and iterating these designs through complete functional User Experience specifications; creating wireframes in multiple formats; performing varying levels of user testing based on project needs; and working collaboratively with Design, Project Management and Development teams. Below are the skill sets we are seeking, if you’re interested in learning more please send a resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
• 7+ years professional experience as a User Experience designer with expertise in Information Architecture and User Centered Design processes.
• Strong UX skill set including research, strategy, information architecture, business process, and user centered design principles.
• An informed set of core values regarding user experience, technology, and business communication and the ability to present them with eloquence and concision.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Deep experience supporting sales and account management, including project estimation, pitches and business development
• An online portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn ideas into a strong and unique user experiences.
• Solid experience guiding or managing user research and usability testing.
• Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from product management, engineering, and marketing.
• Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
• Expert skill level in the standard tools of the user experience design trade, e.g. Photoshop, Visio, Balsamiq, Axure, Illustrator, and HTML/CSS.
• Confidence and ability presenting to and influencing both customers and internal management.
• A proven track record for delivering compelling and thoughtful solutions within the constraints of a budget based project lifecycle.
• We are looking for a true UX geek with an unabashed love for designing compelling and exciting user experiences.
• Experience managing UX deliverables within the Agile/SCRUM and waterfall project management frameworks.
• Experience designing responsive Web experiences and Mobile experiences