addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Volunteers Message Board › Volunteer's Orientation Meeting Saturday 11/15 10:00AM or 11/22 10:00AM

Volunteer's Orientation Meeting Saturday 11/15 10:00AM or 11/22 10:00AM

Wendita B
wendita99
Bellevue, WA
Volunteer's Orientation Meeting Saturday 11/15 10:00AM or 11/22 10:00AM

See calendar for event on Nov 30th...volunteering for Seattle Marathon Waterstop...

We have a volunteer's prep meeting at 10am THIS Saturday at 4632 Ohio Ave South, south of downtown Seattle.

It is just off of East Marginal Way. I recommend using an online mapping program (such as MapQuest).

I encourage first time volunteers to come to the meeting as it will give you a better idea of what to expect on race day. If you are undecided about getting up so early on Nov 30th, then I highly suggest you come to the 10am meeting on Nov 15th and find out more about this...you are not obligated to sign up for Nov 30th but the Nov 15th meeting will show you how great an opportunity this is for helping others!!

If you can't attend this Saturday 11/15 there is another orientation for volunteers same place, same time on 11/22...next Saturday.

Please email me to let me know if you plan to attend one or both...wendita99@hotmail.com 425-269-9108.

See you there!

Wendita