Seattle Volunteers Message Board › New Meetup: Support Africa Volunteer for 21 days!

New Meetup: Support Africa Volunteer for 21 days!

Wendita B
wendita99
Bellevue, WA
Announcing a new Meetup for Seattle Volunteers!

What: Support Africa Volunteer for 21 days!

When: Sunday, October 31, 2010 10:00 AM

Where: Online Activity
123 Main Street Internet Highway
Bellevue, WA 98006

I have gotten an extension on paying for the program fee until Nov 1st...so there is still time support me to Volunteer in Africa for 21 days!

Thank you to those who have already sponsored me for the upcoming trip...and I have had a few requests to extend the date so I got an extension approved to give you more time.

How to Support sending me to Africa to volunteer for 21 days!

I recently enrolled in an international volunteer program with Cross-Cultural Solutions and created a page to tell you about it. Click here to see my volunteer page, or paste the following link into a browser:

https://my.crosscultu...­

Or try www.crossculturalsolutions.org and then search to support a volunteer and then type 'Britton' and you will find me.

I will be working in the town of Moshi for 21 days with the locals teaching ESL, sharing entrepreneur skills, women's empowerment, and doing any other projects that need to be done.

My travel/volunteer dates will be Dec 4-25th.

If you can, please make a 100% tax deductible donation there to help fund the volunteer trip and program fees.

$10, $20, $50...any amount will help fund the program...thanks in advance for your sponsorship.

www.crossculturalsolutions.org is a non-profit organization and they have tons of info on their website if you want to either sponsor my trip or go on a trip of your own!

If I have any free time, I will hike part of Mt. Kilimanjaro just for you!!

Thanks in advance to all who support international volunteering programs!

Wendy Britton

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­