align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Seattle Web Technology Meetup Group Message Board › Web / UI Developer Needed, Direct-Hire/Perm Opportunity; Washington State

Web / UI Developer Needed, Direct-Hire/Perm Opportunity; Washington State

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello!

My name is Gabby, I am a Senior Recruiter with Parker Technical Services. I am currently working a long-time customer of ours to identify 3 Web / UI Gadget Developers with JavaScript, HTML & CSS experience.

The position is with a great company, very tech savvy and always working with cutting-edge technology.

Position in located on the islands, however, telecommuting for half the week is okay ~
Interseted in relocating to the islands? Relocation assistance (in the form of a sign on bonus) is available!

Interested?
Please forward a copy of your resume, as a word doc attachment to me with your salary requirements.

Thank you!

Gabby