The Seattle Web Technology Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a talented Developer with Silverlight background!
We are looking for an outstanding developer, who is also an expert in Silverlight. You will be part of the core group working on the design and development of the Silverlight infrastructure to enable building, deploying, hosting and managing applications. You will be required to deliver on results in an agile manner. You will be working with a set of passionate, highly technical and results oriented developers and medical experts.
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 1 year
• Feature design, implementation and quality improvements
• Work in a new and rapidly growing business
• Proficiency in Silverlight or WPF
• Proficiency in C# and .NET Framework are essential
• Understanding of SQL and WCF/web services is preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of commercial product development experience, design and implementation ownership of complex software features
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, knowledge of design patterns and critical thinking
A BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years of development experience is required.
If this sounds interesting to you, let's connect, send me your most current resume: email@example.com.