Melting Pot is a secret Underground Supper Club in London, founded by three food lovers, Angeles, Joy and Maria.
For us, the Melting Pot is our dream. We wanted to create more than just a traditional dining experience; a place for us to express our passion for food and invite you to join us on a culinary voyage to arouse the senses, enjoying the warmth of conversation just as much as the culturally diverse cuisine.
The food: The Melting Pot menu is inspired by Mediterranean cuisine and contemporary cuisine from around the world. The quality of our ingredients is of paramount importance, we use fresh, seasonal and preferably local products from local suppliers and create healthy dishes with gourmet flavour.
The ambience: The ambience invites free-flowing conversation with a smile. A little surreal, a little Spanish and a little quirky. Sophisticated in simplicity, simple in sophistication.
The menu - 27th April
* Welcome drink *
* Watercress Salad, Roasted Aubergine, Caramelised Goats Cheese, Figs and fragrant Rosemary *
* Tomato Soup, Prawns, Scallops, Aromatised with Time and Parsley Olive Oil *
* Spanish Style Meatballs (organic pork & lamb meat and seitan for vegetarians) *
* Tuna Tartare, Avocado, Cucumber, Spinach and Carrot Pearls *
* Papaya & Mango Soup with Strawberries and Passion Fruit *
* Coffee or tea and "petit fours" *
• Approximate location: Chalk Farm (2 minutes to the station)
• The supper starts from 7.30 to 11pm
• Suggested donation for five "gourmet" courses-menu £35
• Number of guests 14
Remember to also let us know of any allergies or food intolerance, so that we can create the perfect meal for you!