May 4, 2013 · 7:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Can you believe that it's nearly May?
Enjoy with Melting Pot a eclectic and great food walk across the Mediterranean!
Spanish amazing and wonderful Supper Club. The Melting Pot is a foodies dream for adventurous eaters. We wanted to create more than just a traditional dining experience; a place for us to express our passion for food and invite you to join us on a culinary voyage to arouse the senses, enjoying the warmth of conversation just as much as the culturally diverse cuisine.
The menu – 4th May
* Wellcome drink Sangria*
* Spanish touch, Salad Potatoes, roasted Pepper, Egg, Olives and Mustard *
* Garden Pea Soup*
* Bittersweet Prawns *
* Veggies Cuscus *
* Chantilly aux Framboises *
* Coffee or tea and "petit fours" *
• The Melting Pot is running once weekly on Saturday.
• Approximate location: Chalk Farm (2 minutes from the station)
• The supper starts from 7.30 to 11pm
• Suggested donation for five "gourmet" courses-menu £35
• Number of guests 16
• Ask for a private party