align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Secret Dinner Club Paris Message Board › Long Live the Secret Dinner Club (Hopefully)

Long Live the Secret Dinner Club (Hopefully)

Jay
user 33443132
Paris, FR
Bonjour / Hello,

I received an email today indicating that this group was about to close down as the last organizer had stepped down without nominating a replacement. Like many of you, I love food and love meeting people from all over the world. Therefore, I have, in the interim, decided to take up the mantle of organizer.

I would love to continue promoting the ideals of this group. However, I need to know if the existing members are still passionate about this Club and would assist me to keep it alive. Send me an email with your thoughts.

Jay